Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a involving some of the reasons you should have gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to think about.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will discover that it doesn’t matter how to patent good an insurance policy you could imagine it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would certainly reject a strategy that they agree that i see profitable. Below are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may have also a full line of products and not desperate to add alot more.
2. Makes use of is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting firm first to observe their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your entry. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to you down.)
6. They have too many similar services that sector is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea interests a little niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Revenue sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort with the aid of.
10. Goods has recently been patented by someone else and don’t want to determine if they can go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Goods or idea isn’t better than what is on the market. This tells them you did not research your idea very nicely and don’t have a clue who competition is that are available.
12. You sent a procedure that is just like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing whenever compared with what will be coming out the following year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, thatbodysculptingsystemthis.blogspot.com samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones creating.)
15. They have already received to correct idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with this Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and have a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, yet if they perform quick explore your patent they make it a point it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly over the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, nevertheless was poorly written and will not cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, so that they should be expecting very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they just don’t look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on your line for that year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review your item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. So they do n’t want to go ahead and take risk how to get an idea patented become the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are simply a few of the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take time to plumbing service and understand your market, your put in that market and plenty of research part things yourself as marketable as is feasible.